Information for Visitors
Visitors are very welcome to play our course. Please phone the Club Office 059 6481350 to arrange a tee time, or book online using BRSGolf Visitors Booking.
Facilities include car and bus parking, accessibility compliance, buggy hire, caddy car hire, locker rooms, showers, practice ground and putting green.
Golf Cart / Buggy’s are an ideal way to enhance your golfing experience here at Baltinglass G.C. Please phone the Club Office 059 6481350 to pre-book your requirement.
Here are a few reasons why you might want to join Baltinglass Golf Club – Download ‘About Baltinglass’
Green Fee Rates 2022 (Personal Liability Insurance is covered in the Green Fee)
Nov 1st 21 to Mar 31st 22
- Mon-Fri €20 with member €15 playing 9 or 12 holes €15
- Sat and Sun €25 with member €20 playing 9 or 12 holes €20
April 1st to October 31st
- Mon-Fri €25 with member €20 playing 9 or 12 holes €15C
- Sat and Sun €30 with member €25 playing 9 or 12 holes €20
Visitors buggy hire €25
Baltinglass Golf Club has established itself as a course that knows how to look after the needs of all groups and Society outings. Societies are very welcome and we will be more than happy to tailor a package that suits your needs. If you have a party of 12+ players and are interested in bringing them to our club why not email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 0596481350.
Society Rates 1-20 players
- Mon to Fri €25, Sat and Sun €30
- Mon to Fri €20, Sat and Sun €25
Society Buggy rates €25
Local clubs, organisations and charities
Baltinglass Golf Club offers their facilities to local clubs and organisations for fundraising purposes.
- Tee booked for 2-4 hours €10 per player
- Tee booked for full day €1000
- Buggy Hire €25
- Electric Caddy Car Hire €5
- Caddy Car Hire €3