Baltinglass Golf Club News
2 days ago
Baltinglass GC have had a phenomenal response to our fantastic membership offer. 42 new members have joined in the last week. Spread the word to family and friends. ☘️💚 ... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago
Enjoy a few songs from our friend Stephen Walsh. ... See MoreSee Less
4 days ago
Baltinglass GC just before we opened after lockdown. We are very lucky to be a part of such an amazing facility 🏌🏿♂️⛳️ our thanks to Billy Winders for making the video. ... See MoreSee Less
Our own John Kelly making the National headlines today with his neat invention. Well done John from all at Baltinglass GC ... See MoreSee Less
twitter.com/golfbaltinglass/status/1262006695330484224?s=21. NICE PUTT JOHN! Thanks to John Kelly for designing and inserting these devices for all 18 holes at Baltinglass GC
Baltinglass G.C on Twitter
“BGC John Kelly displayed his new invention for the flags and holes earlier our thanks to both John’s t.co/7Vz4c7Z7QX” ... See MoreSee Less
Baltinglass GC looks forward to welcoming you back over the next few days/weeks to a beautifully pristine course.
There are a couple of changes on the course to bring to your attention
• Red stakes have been introduced on a trial basis on a few holes. Left of the 6th from top of shoulder to back of green. Right of the 8th from tee to green. Left of 9th from tee to start of fairway bunker. Left of 10th from bottom of hill to furze bush approx 100m from green. The committee would appreciate your feedback on these environmental protected zones whether we should proceed or not with these changes.
• 3 bunkers have been filled in-on the 6th, 11th & 13th. Treat as GUR.
Protocol for Return to play in Phase 1
• As the office is unmanned during this period there will be an ‘Honesty box’ in operation on table in hallway for Buggy Hire €10 and Face Masks €2. Please put fee into black box in men’s locker room.
• Maintain social distancing (2 meters / 6 feet) and respiratory etiquette at all times please show courtesy and consideration to your fellow members and golfers.
• Please use the soap, wipes and sanitizers provided around the club. A sanitizing dispenser has been put up on the club house door.
• To avoid unnecessary handling, the front door of the clubhouse will be open at all times. Clubhouse is only open for the use of the toilets and wash hand basins.
• To help minimise contact between members and for traceability purposes the club are asking all members to put their name on the Club BRS system when they intend to play their game. The times on BRS have been adjusted from every 10 minutes to every 15 minutes in 2 or 3 balls only. All members are requested to arrive 10 minutes before play.
• Please keep the flag in when putting to avoid a contamination point on the golf course. There’s a new invention on the flag for taking the ball out of the hole please use your putter to lift the contraption to get your ball out of the hole. Our thanks to John Kelly for his latest invention.
• Buggies can be used by individuals there can be no passengers unless from same family. If a member wishes to hire a buggy it is their responsibility to wipe clean the buggy and key before and after use. Wipes are provided on the table in the hallway.
• There is a programme in place to have the bunkers maintained weekly. Bunkers will be in play. There will be no rakes please smooth over with your shoe or club when finished.
• The air compressor is turned off. The divot replacement bags are out of use, please replace your divots and repair plug marks.
• There are no bins around the vicinity of the clubhouse please bring home your rubbish i.e. hand wipes, gloves, bottles etc.
• For the foreseeable future Visitors/Green Fees are not allowed play in our club.
• The committee have introduced a fantastic deal for new members from May 18th to Dec 31st 2021 for €650. Please spread the good news. ... See MoreSee Less
**Membership @ Baltinglass Golf Club**
We have a fantastic offer for new members from now until December 2021. Please get in contact to discuss.
Looking forward to seeing you all on the fairways next week 🏌🏻♂️🏌️♀️
T&Cs apply. ... See MoreSee Less