Information for Visitors
Visitors are very welcome to play our course. Please phone the Club Office 059 6481350 to arrange a tee time, or book online using BRSGolf Visitors Booking.
Facilities include car and bus parking, accessibility compliance, buggy hire, caddy car hire, locker rooms, showers, practice ground and putting green.
Golf Cart / Buggy’s are an ideal way to enhance your golfing experience here at Baltinglass G.C. Please phone the Club Office 059 6481350 to pre-book your requirement.
Green Fee Rates (Personal Liability Insurance is covered in the Green Fee)
- Apr 1st – Oct 31st 2018
- Monday to Friday: €20. Playing with a member €15.
- Saturday / Sunday: €25. Playing with a member €20.
- Saturday / Sunday: After 1pm €20. After 1pm playing with a member €15.
- Nov 1st – Mar 31st 2019
- Monday to Friday: €15. Playing with a member €10.
- Saturday / Sunday: €20. Playing with a member €15.
- Saturday / Sunday: After 1pm €15. After 1pm playing with a member €10.
Baltinglass Golf Club has established itself as a course that knows how to look after the needs of all groups and Society outings. Societies are very welcome and we will be more than happy to tailor a package that suits your needs. If you have a party of 12+ players and are interested in bringing them to our club why not email us at email@example.com or phone us on 0596481350.
- Saturday / Sunday 9-12.30: First 20 players @ €20. Next 1+ get fee for €15
- Saturday / Sunday 12.30-4.30: All players €15
Local clubs, organisations and charities
Baltinglass Golf Club offers their facilities to local clubs and organisations for fundraising purposes.
- Tee booked for 2-4 hours €10 per player
- Tee booked for full day €1000
- Buggy Hire €25
- Electric Caddy Car Hire €15
- Caddy Car Hire €3