Information for Visitors
Visitors are very welcome to play our course. Please phone the Club Office 059 6481350 to arrange a tee time.
Facilities include car and bus parking, accessibility compliance, buggy hire, caddy car hire, locker rooms, showers, practice ground and putting green.
Golf Cart / Buggy’s are an ideal way to enhance your golfing experience here at Baltinglass G.C. Please phone the Club Office 059 6481350 to pre-book your requirement.
Green Fee Rates (Personal Liability Insurance is covered in the Green Fee)
- Apr 1st – Oct 31st 2018
- Monday to Friday: €20. Playing with a member €15.
- Saturday / Sunday: €25. Playing with a member €20.
- Saturday / Sunday: After 1pm €20. After 1pm playing with a member €15.
- Nov 1st – Mar 31st 2019
- Monday to Friday: €15. Playing with a member €10.
- Saturday / Sunday: €20. Playing with a member €15.
- Saturday / Sunday: After 1pm €15. After 1pm playing with a member €10.
Baltinglass Golf Club has established itself as a course that knows how to look after the needs of all groups and Society outings. Societies are very welcome and we will be more than happy to tailor a package that suits your needs. If you have a party of 12+ players and are interested in bringing them to our club why not email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 0596481350.
- Saturday / Sunday 9-12.30: First 20 players @ €20. Next 1+ get fee for €15
- Saturday / Sunday 12.30-4.30: All players €15
Local clubs, organisations and charities
Baltinglass Golf Club offers their facilities to local clubs and organisations for fundraising purposes.
- Tee booked for 2-4 hours €10 per player
- Tee booked for full day €1000
- Buggy Hire €25
- Electric Caddy Car Hire €15
- Caddy Car Hire €3