The Cullen Trophy is a mixed foursomes competition run by Baltinglass Golf Club. The trophy was inaugurated in 1968 and named after the sponsor and then Club Secretary, J D Cullen. It was the first interclub mixed foursomes competition in the South Leinster area.
- The matches take place in the one venue – either home or away.
- The semi final is played over two legs, home and away
- The final takes place in Baltinglass Golf Club, normally on the last Sunday in August.
- The handicap limit is 18 for men and 28 for women.
Cullen Trophy 2018
50the Anniversary of The Cullen Trophy
Current holders – Woodbrook Golf Club.
32 clubs competing this year.
- Cullen Trophy 2018 Draw
- Cullen Trophy 2018 First Round Results
- Cullen Trophy 2018 Rules
- Cullen Trophy 2018 Semi Finals
Cahir Park and Druids Glen are through to the final that will be played on Saturday 25th August.
Cullen Trophy 2018 Final
The winners are Cahir Park
The final of the Cullen trophy was held last Sunday in Baltinglass GC between Cahir park & Druids Glen. After a close match Cahir Park won the Cullen Trophy for 2018. Both teams and management were very complimentary about the great condition of the course and also were full of praise for the hospitality shown to them by Baltinglass GC a. Well done to Eoin Cooney and his team who make the Cullen such a success every year.